Dusk of my Love By Subho Halder

Dusk of my Love

By Subho Halder



Hi, my friends!! Seems like I am the first one to hop in to celebrate the festival of love. Doesn't matter because this festival has lost its meaning for me. It is clearly valueless for me now.

Ask me why? I will explain you that. First, let me take a sip of water so I can cool my nerves.
Here I come, so what are we discussing, "love" right !! Yeah. Love is one of the strongest emotion that I have faced till now and strange too. In my life, I am fortunate enough to experience that emotion quite vividly.

Now, you might be wondering what has happened to me. Well!! I am wreaked. Love hit me in a most unusual way. I met someone once and the person literally stole my heart. We became friends quickly but I could never express my real feelings to her. It always felt like times slows down and everything stopped for a while. At first, it felt blissful and really awesome.

I was a quiet young man that time and I came to know the real meaning of what love at first sight mean. Fact is that love could make and break a person very easily. And very soon I started experiencing my decadence of love. It was like hellfire, slowly it kept breaking me. I was so insecure about my abandonment, I was unsure about my love sticking with me.

I started questioning myself about my own intentions. I got quite distant from my love and from myself. And that happened what I was afraid of most. My love left me and I was abandoned.  Wise men say that when you fear, you actually live in that, and the same thing happened. I felt so alone that day, I had no one to talk to. But as time passed my wounds started to heal. I thought to change my equation with her.

First I thought why not be friends with her, at least I can be attached to her somehow. And maybe little by little I can mend my ways and love her like I've always wanted. But man oh man, such a wishful thinking that was. Like everyone, I was "friend zoned". Why on the earth, and why is that!! Who the hell has made that concept? I can kill this particular person whoever made that thing up. And for me, this was like walking on hot coal. The person is right in front of you and you can't show your feelings to her, see how torturous it is. It's unbearable especially when the person doesn't understand it. And that's how I am seeing the dusk of my love. Don't know if I could ever see "dawn" of this love or not but I can guess that's what life is. It takes different turns and twists, makes and breaks people. And right now I am going with the flow.

That was my thoughts on the Valentine Day that passed. I know I am quite late for my post and I am truly sorry for that. Ok guys, till then bye, it's time for me to "sign out" from Digital DecatronYou can follow us on Facebook to see further info. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi