That so-called "Love" Ritu Sharma

That so-called "Love"

Ritu Sharma



My friends. How are you...? It's been a while that I haven't written anything so, here I come. Well!! All my colleagues are literally going crazy about Valentine's day. Talking about their crushes, their love, planning and giving gifts to their lovers and here I am sitting and thinking what the hell is going on.
Well!! There is another person to accompany me on this "problem" and it's Miss Lightwood. We are not in this dating business, completely out of it. I may consider "it" later in life but about Miss Lightwood, she is quite strange to be fair. No one really knows what goes inside her mind, so it's better not to talk about it. Yesterday we were talking about this topic "love", what is "true love"? and as much as we started discussing that, the more complex the matter started to become.

Generally, we don't discuss these absurd topics when we hang out, but after seeing everyone getting hyped so much about love, we thought to give it a shot. "Love" is a very cliched term, it is quite overused. Even though everyone knows it's definition theoretically but no one ever follows it practically.

So, for me it's meaning has become quite filthy. I don't like much when people discuss this as if they know everything, but in fact, they are so stupid. Those insignificant human beings pretend to know everything about love which is such a divine thing. The feeling that they think love is simply a mere "physical attraction" which fades away with the flow of time. Then what happens, people move on and leaves behind twisted fragments of memories which wreak others and break them in the most unexpected way. Everyone wants "that true love" right...? But anybody has any idea that what exactly it takes to love someone unconditionally.

Well!! in the end no one cares. These pretty human wants to taste "divinity"...!! YES! It's true I am not bragging, human beings don't deserve true love because they can't handle that. Now, as I am one of those fellow human beings why not discuss this controversial topic "true love". For me, true love is the sacrifice for someone you love, and no matter how big or small the sacrifice is you find extreme happiness in this, you find your reason to live in this.

Rackless as it sounds, but love is pain and of course, passion comes from this pain. And another thing is that love is not fair, you know they say everything is fair in love and war. So, you will get hurt, get vilified, people will break you burn you or even take your life. So it seems like it's fair in this.

So, I don't get into this freaky business. And I was discussing that with Miss lightwood, she seems quite agreeable to me in this matter, might be she has seen some dark stuff. Love.. man... wish I never fall into this lovey-dovey situation. I completely hate it. 

That was my thoughts on the Valentine Day that passed. I know I am quite late for my post and I am truly sorry for that. Ok guys, till then bye, it's time for me to "sign out" from Digital DecatronYou can follow us on Facebook to see further info. 

Ritu Sharma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi