This is a surprising Holi By Nandan Negi

This is a surprising Holi

By Nandan Negi


Hey, my friends!! How are you doing these days?

Winter is about to finish and it's the start of spring. And this is my favorite part of the year. 

Now, ask me why? Isn't it obvious!! it's the most blissful time where it's neither cold or warm, it's the season of flowers and bucketful of happiness.

Recently we all celebrated the "season of love" or Valentine's Day. It was quite enjoying to be fair. We all "Decatronians" talked about our love and passion. My friend Praveen started the discussion, and it all ended in a very different way. It felt like we are in a rehab center, and we all are confessing our deeds, and the only difference was that we are expressing something that we are very happy about. And that's how it ended. Some of us had very bad experiences in that field, some had amazing and few had none. Doesn't matter, love has always been an enigma me personally. I have never truly understood it. 
So, love season is outdated now, it's the season of colors. 
Like always our beloved teachers gave us the assignment to make some posts about "Holi", and this time three posts, strictly. He told us to make it animated on Adobe Flash, but I doubt I can make that because whenever I try to export the animation my computer just freezes. So, let's see what I can do in this. That was the talk about my work and assignments.
Now, let's talk about the way I celebrate Holi. I celebrate this festival in a very blissful way. I usually visit my hometown in these festivals, but this time I am staying here. I will be celebrating that day with my brother and his family. And let's see how it goes. I will be terribly missing my friends, as that day was especially meant for enjoying with friends.

I used to visit my hometown, and from day 1 we all friends used to make plans on how we will celebrate that day. We all used to team up and prepare colors and balloons to throw it on our "nemesis" for that day. And by "nemesis" I mean other friends who we plan to throw colors on. After we played as much as we wanted, we clean up properly and go for a long family hike. At the end of the hike, we have a great feast. This is my most favorite part of the celebration. And that's how I usually spend my "Holi". But this time the celebration would be a bit different I expect. So, let's see. I am hoping for the best.

So, now it's time for me to "sign out from Digital Decatron. Till then guys stay happy, take care of each other and wish you a very happy Holi.Make sure to follow us on Facebook.

Nandan Negi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi