Hanging From A Thread By Katherine Lightwood

Hanging From A Thread

By Katherine Lightwood



I am hanging by a thread, as the world waits to tear me apart,
Slipping from the grip every second, hope my soul could depart.

Bleeding hands of mine were getting weak as I started to slip,
But startled was I, as I saw the thread itself tied me in a grip.

The little-torn thread that was, holding a mortified burden like me.
Foolish was its intention that it just couldn't see.

Little by little, the thread was breaking, as I loosened my hold,
My heavyweight was tearing it to pieces as I've gone completely cold. 

Threads don't hold a slipping hand, is that's what feels like being tested?
It's a test, a grim test, which left me with nothing and got me devastated 

What kind of test is this, when I don't deserve to win or lose the game,
This world is just a mere illusion, to me, everything here feels like the same.

What a tragedy is that, that we call life where I just can't get out,
This circle will repeat over and over, no matter how much I scream and shout. 

This thread is like a rupture in this circle and maybe that's the only thing that can get me out. 


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood            



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi