Rupture By Katherine Lightwood

Rupture

By Katherine Lightwood


The world is a castle of glass my friend. Here you can do whatever you want. But if you make mistakes you have to pay for it. Today, I will not pine over my problems to you or preach you my negativeness. I will rather speak about my mundane feelings to you in a poetic way. Yes!! it's weird, I know, no one does that in the 21st century. But, I do, that's why I am me.


Where are you running, oh wanderer, getting out of breath?
Wait for a while and try to think, are you saving yourself from a grim's wreath?

Oh! I see you are a contestant too, in this meaningless rat race.
Hiding will not end your fear, it's all the turmoil you need to face.

But in this rush, do not forget to smell the flowers those will help you to live,
Do not expect anything in return, living is all about the love and service that you could give.

Living can be very tough and the world will mostly be unwelcome to you, 
Unfortunately, you can't quit, have to play those games where you will not have any clue.

Your goals lie way far beyond the dark maze, and you have to march through that,
You might get killed or get trapped in the forest, before anything you could get.

Now, what's the goal you might ask, oh wanderer, it's nothing but the sacred demise,
Grim it may sound but you have to enjoy your journey, here nothing matters, neither scream or cries.

It's a land of purgatory, a place for a grand cosmic test to judge us how we are,
Rules or no rules, we all are playing games with each other that we call fair.

To end the game, you have to play through it, here you are not the only player,
Everyone here is praying for the only thing so that we can make the circle rupture.


So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood         




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi