Expectations By Katherine Lightwood

Expectations

By Katherine Lightwood 



Brother of mine, ask me why the clouds expectation is hovering over my head,
Confused and falling over, why is it making me drenched in pain and I am sad.
Infernal emotions it is, somehow I thought it won't affect me but now I am caged,
Sinful is my actions and vicious is my intentions, my soul is on fire and it's raged.
I kept rolling the treads of my mind, but I forgot that I tied myself up in between,
Now, I can't move myself, so thought it's wise to cover myself with a dark screen.

I am enraged, brother, I am shaking with fear and doubts losing my mind,
The sin that I have done, is out of our league and its not letting me be kind.
Although I kept rolling the treads of my dark expectations and malicious desires,
Knowing it will turn into a burning coal, but why all the time my patience expires.
Why I walked on the burning lava and frozen stones, fought with mighty waves.
But still my expectations betrayed me and that's what actually misbehaves.

Now, my suffering and pain is my best companions, that's what I want to say,
Cliched it may sound, but with them, I survive and pass my day.
Once, I asked my pain the reason it won't abandon me and be with me on my side,
Well, it answers satiated me, as it said it will help me to break my pride.
Now, those clouds of my expectations are, has drenched me, grind all my contentment,
I lost my fight with my repulsive expectations, it's the true cause of all my resentment.   

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi