Daughter of the Morning Sun By Katherine Lightwood

Daughter of the Morning Sun

By Katherine Lightwood


My beautiful colleague Roshni Rao once requested me to write something about her as what I think about her. Well!! Dear, this is my thought and this is for you. 

They say her words are cutting the throats of archangels,
But no one ever wondered what lies on her mind for ages.
There’s no mercy for her grievances on the judgment days,
But no one wondered how alone she was and the love she craves,
With a blunt pain in her heart and mindful of wishful thoughts,
Still smiled so gleefully, but desperately joined all the dots.

The unheard pain of hers was spreading rumors over the purgatory,
It was hiding her in the dark and was stealing all her glory.
She still thrived from all the pain and suffering gloriously like ever,
Even though the darkness she was in, she shined like a star and was sober.
The world may lay her low; call her a sin stress from the red world,
But for me, you will always be priceless, no matter what those demons hurled.

You are beauty; you are strength, a companion for which I will forever stand,
Break those rules and let out your heart, because the world will never go as you’ve planned.
For me my dear, you are always a joy, an artist I respect and rejoice,
Decisions of yours will never bother me once; no matter how tough is your choice.
A light bringer you are, I love the way you live through adversity,
It makes me brave as you stand out so much, among all these chaos and diversity.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi