My Wish By Katherine Lightwood

My Wish

By Katherine Lightwood


Wish my nothingness had something,
Wish my zeal remained evergreen.
Wish that spark become a light,
Wish I could clear the darkness out of my sight,
Wish I could breathe the last time without this impatience,
Wish I could preserve these memories and that fragrance.

One last time, I wish this won’t be a reminiscence,
Wish I could capture this time and its brilliance.
When you had no outcome; being stuck can be a blessing,
I am tired of the cruel game and tired of this blunt guessing.
My heart ranches in pain as I am seeing my decadence,
Unable to cry out loud thus I suffer in silence. 

This blunt pain has numbed my heart and my cursed soul,
There’s no fear of losing and winning, this darkness has swallowed me whole.
Never had a wishful thinking, never had the desire to touch the star,
But stars always appealed me, so I watched it from far.
Now, a wanderer I’ve become so far, in this strange path of life,
Not sure if I fall down or cry but will always make it a reason to live and to thrive. 

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi