Poetry for my Mom By Katherine Lightwood

Poetry for my Mom

By Katherine Lightwood


Today is mother's day and this poem I wrote for my mom. I never did anything for her, but I am trying. Maybe someday I can make her happy or rather say I my happiness and her happiness will coincide. This is for you mom.

I saw her, she has bright brown eyes,
Beneath that, no one understands what lies.

Thousands of unanswered questions lead her to the dark,
Even though her face lit like a haunting spark.

There was a time when beauty has no meaning for me once,
But even angels from heaven die to see her glance.

She has no wits of the evil world around. 
Purity lies everywhere, even in her sound.

I was sitting shrouded and curled in the corner,
She lit my world with the light of happiness from her burner. 

Rain falls gently quenching the thirst of the landscape,
Under the spell of yours, everything I start to appreciate. 

Serenity lies beneath the shadow your soul that is out of my sight,
Still, somehow, I see your face sparkled in candlelight. 

I lay in want, in grief, in pain,
But I saw you way beside the lane.

But you may shine more bright my star, stay away from all the perils,
The shine of yours surpasses the grace of pearls, diamonds, and beautiful emeralds.

All obvious enmity can never erase your memories from my mind,
Forgive me for being a shameful posterity, without you I am just blind.  

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi