Nameless Poem of mine By Katherine Lightwood

Nameless Poem of mine

By Katherine Lightwood


In this gloomy night, underneath the moonlit sky,
I was standing there, pretending I could fly.
My melancholy spirit wandered that night,
But I kept standing there, watching that sight.
My mind got all numb as the coldness crept into my dream,
Seems like my sins were exceeding, filled to the brim.

With a heavy heart, I packed up my expectations,
Couldn’t decide what would be its repercussions.
I tried not to look back, at the door of the crystal city,
And didn’t wanted to drown me in the ocean of self-pity.
But I was a wanderer tied by the strong chains of greed,
That’s why I was shunned from heaven and just couldn’t succeed.

So, I better became a wanderer, and searched for my forgotten dreams,
I am better a lone wolf now; it’s obscure for me to be on those teams.
But I still get scared and pour out my desperation within those unshed tears.
I still let loose the demons in my mind, underneath the goodness and those layers.
But I will try not to lose the thread; try not to lose the grip on my mind,
Even if it breaks me and even if it will never let me be kind.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi