A Silent Orison By Katherine Lightwood

A Silent Orison

By Katherine Lightwood


What a chaos your world has become, my lord,
Some innocent gaiety that I could never afford.
Screaming loudly at the top of their lung,
The world is making me insane, I am too tired to run.
A melancholy peace I seek and that's my only wish,
My mind is in rage, I can hardly keep it on a leash.

Just like a forgotten old story, I left my wish behind,
Scared of this loud world, I hide it, now it's nowhere to find.
But in between the bedlam and chaos, a silent angel I just saw
Caged and broken it was, fighting hard, was about to glow.
Standing in the middle of nowhere, I was frozen and awed,
It's beauty blinded my weary eyes, truly it was the creation of god.

What a curse it was for the eyes to see such a brutal sight,
A soldier of god it was, why it is punished, what was its fight.
The broken angel lurked at me, lifting its heavy eyes,
A thousand scars I can see as if something within it dies.
Drenched in sorrow, my heart aches with a blunt numbness,
Is it justice in thy kingdom my Lord, it is filled with darkness.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi