Untitled Grief Part-6 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-6

By Katherine Lightwood


It is consuming me completely,
That I am trying to shake so desperately,
But alas, alas my pain, the heart-wrenching agony deep inside,
Some say it's my madness while I call it my deep seeded plight.
How can I even sigh with this emptiness  of my mind,
I couldn't grieve out loud, as my stars are not aligned.

This unsaid and forbidden grief that I've caged in my chest,
I am losing my perfection in hiding this, but once I was the best.
My senseless words couldn't articulate my thoughts or this feeling,
I am losing my mind and in the inside, my heart is bleeding.
Is it a curse or a blessing, that I am feeling right now,
Because sometimes it feels like heaven and I want to bow.

Sometimes I call my mind, a disastrous war zone,
It's not war, it's an Armageddon, and that's not my own.
My heart sings a melancholy lament, unheard, soft and mellow,
I keep on swallowing the pain of my guilt, there's no one I could follow.
So, the unshed tears I cry and silently I sigh fearing the wreath of my pain,
I will barely be alive now, as my tears will stop this rain.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi