Beautiful Paradise By Katherine Lightwood

Beautiful Paradise

By Katherine Lightwood


Freeing myself from that sight,
I ran away from the atrocities and that fight.
But I was not cowered as the world claimed,
Was not guilty of that crime, but I was blamed. 
So, I ran away far from the chaos and that anarchy,
To save me and my soul from that devious monarchy.

There I came to an unknown land, far from the sea,
There I first glanced the sun to rise & that simply bewitching me.
I pretended not to see and got back into my old ways,
But fate was uncertain as I thought it was just a phase. 
I waited and waited so that the storm to pass,
But sitting in the rain, I felt again like a lonely Lass.

What a surprise, the morning light thrived my soul,
One at a time, but a handful of happiness in a bowl.
Seemed like my broken wing got a new light,
Even though I can't fly, but I will still fight.
Now, I don't worry much about my demise,
As my mind is stuck in a beautiful paradise.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi