Mental Journal of Dark Thoughts Part- 6 By Katherine Lightwood

Mental Journal of Dark Thoughts Part- 6 

By Katherine Lightwood


My days are passing like a blur. I am stuck and the world is passing by ...so fast that it's not only impossible to keep up but also impossible to see the world. In the time period of one breath, the world seems to fly past me. And I am waiting, waiting and just waiting...for god knows what and god knows why.

I honestly don't have any goal in life. I am just surviving, being a speck of dust in this limitless universe. Today my head teacher asked me that what "Tag" I want to see under my name. As he was asking I just got blank. This question literally stopped my world. When I searched for questions in my mind, I found myself helpless. As if I am wandering in the streets of hell. At that moment I just wanted to get lost... just get lost in the thin air... I wished to erase my existence from this planet. But as I kept thinking all these, time past by and my head teacher kept staring at my face. He shook me and jolted me from my trail of thoughts. I came to back my sense...answerless. I was completely grasped by the void of my mind.
 
Well!! Why I am like this...why is my behavior is like this? Why I look a certain way and why I stand out so much in the crowd...I don't know. I don't believe in the outside world. They distort realities in their own way and show that to me. And I don't like that. My poems, my artworks, and my thoughts are based on people that are simply a creation of my twisted imagination. I fail to understand that people that I imagine don't exist in real life. I read and try to see the characters of fantasy in real people. And that's a painful reality and that's weird for others.

This world is so so inhuman that I often get confused by the way they think and try to rule the world. I am not saying that it's cruel in any particular way but way different than my definition of "Humanity". Or in other ways, I am different than others. Everybody surrounds me tells me to be confident and to blend in with the world. And I simply can't do that I fake sometimes but not for long. I try to conceal my thoughts but not for long. Some of my teachers tell me that I am talented, I am creative and some tell me that I lack understanding, creativity and thought process. And some simply say that I am a curse. Well, I don't listen to any of them but I do understand that no one gets me.  I am unheard. Even after blabbering so many words... I just always feel that everything I say is senseless. My words don't deliver my thoughts...I am just unheard.

Katherine Lightwood       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi