Untitled Grief-19 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief-19

By Katherine Lightwood


Lost in the confusion and in the world I see,
Demons of my mind dance with joy and glee.
Tomorrow was the day I kept griping into my hand,
Time passed and it ran through my finger like sand.
Days are grim and night is so bright,
It didn't let me sleep even though I fight.

I was looking at the sun till it set on the west,
My thoughts were clouded, I didn't have much rest.
My soul suffers in melancholy as it's the end of time,
I still search for the words so that I could rhyme.
Ran out of words and is losing my goal,
Looking for the devil to sell out my soul.

But the hope that I hope to follow,
Is running out of sight and that I have to swallow.
The untold agony has captured my life,
Still, they told me to be happy and simply just thrive.
But I hide behind my grotesque grin to see the sunlight,
And that's my only hope and that's my only right.

By Katherine Lightwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi