Untitled Grief Part-20 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part-20

By Katherine Lightwood


I am a wreckage, I am a blur,
Lost in the crowd, lost in those stars.
Countless needles are stuck in my soul,
Bleeding from the inside without any goal.
With a broken smile, I blend among the crowd,
Shadows of my past say I should be proud.

Thorns from my past prick my feeble feet,
I wash up the blood and try to make it neat.
But sometimes I miss the blood stains of my failure,
The hounds of my fear feast on me mocking my false valor.
But I try to redeem the reasons of  defeat to the world,
And on the inside, I am in scared and curled.

A pain is radiating through my void bones,
That feels like the world is throwing me sticks and stones.
I am shunned from the place I once called paradise,
Now I am in the garden of pain, screams, and lies.
What a strange curse that has been bestowed upon my fate,
Wherever I go this curse follows me and push me towards hell's gate

Katherine Lightwood

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi