Untitled Grief Part- 24 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part- 24

By Katherine Lightwood


Unheard tears and broken soul,
Crying aloud, now it's just a growl. 
Hoping some peace and living in silence,
This life is a tragedy or it's just a test of patience. 
Wandering in shadows, getting lost in the dark,
Wising if and only if, I could find that spark.

Invalid emotions and aching heart,
Thrown away just like a piece of dirt.
My fears and troubles are blinding my hand,
Lurking into the hell, it's where I stand. 
My trembling soul is dying inside,
Shall I leave, it's not I who decide.

Unspoken words and lost memories,
They are about unsaid happiness and priceless glories.
Lost, as they walk by, passing through my broken life,
My heart aches from inside as I pretend to thrive. 
But I wait, I wait, oh wanderer... hoping to find the lost hope,
But this life is killing me from inside, how will I cope. 

-Katherine Lightwood

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi