The Grieving of Light By Katherine Lightwood

The Grieving of Light

By Katherine Lightwood


Sitting with the light, I lurked in its eye,
With melancholy face, it turned away with a sigh.
Far from the chaos, far from the fight.
A tear trickled down the face, it was of the light.
I asked for the reason, I asked for the cry,
Shying away from my gaze and told me just a lie.

I hold its hand and gazed through its soul,
It was missing the darkness that was black as coal.
Shocked with the horror I started to tremble,
The darkness was within the light, it was not a fable.
Then the light walked away from my sight,
Once thought darkness was just, not quite right.

It was like a movie, it was like a song,
Saw the unison of light and darkness, but not for quite long.
The darkness of mine was grieving from inside.
My heart was tearing apart, my fate was yet to decide.
Then again a tear trickled down my face, and it was not of the light.
My mind was caged in the chaos, I am losing the fight.

Katherine Lightwood 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi