Scarlet Twilight By Katherine Lightwood

Scarlet Twilight

By Katherine Lightwood


A dream I wish to dream, is out beyond my reach,
Away from the mountains, the sea, and that golden sunny beach.
A dream where the morning sun strikes through the golden daffodils,
That makes my heart pounding with joy as I get those chills.
I am afraid to even blink as I am captivated by its beauty,
What a blessing bestowed upon me, singing its hymn has become my duty.

I was alone far in that field, and there was no wrong and right,
Dumbfound I was standing there, admiring that beautiful sight.
My happiness has become twilight now, short-lived in the day,
Just like the morning sun it was, for which I always have to pray.
I sat on a rock gazing far across that scarlet twilight sky,
Flabbergasted by its allure, I couldn’t help but sigh.

My heart drenched in pain as the scarlet rays turned golden,
I fight hard through my pain but I was suddenly beholden.
I was happy and I was sad, that the heaven bestowed me with this grace,
This beauty of the light has bewitched me and I too can see it on my face.
So, that was the rhyme of my scarlet twilight, across the meadow field,
Where I put down my guard, and let it shatter my mind’s shield.

So, that was my thought of the day. To see more posts like this make sure to visit our main page. And Do not forget to visit our institute's page to know more about graphic design, 3D, animation courses and other awesome stuff. Till then good day to you.

Katherine Lightwood    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi