Untitled Grief Part- 25 By Katherine Lightwood

Untitled Grief Part- 25

By Katherine Lightwood



Now shards of broken glass are these memories,
Touching them binds me with hopes and worries.
Cutting my veins and bleeding from inside,
Pain or pleasure, I still have to decide.
Hiding my pain and stitching my mouth,
It's just a sin, it's forbidden to shout.

Muffling my screams, I have to hide,
Thoughts that I've got is taking a wrong side.
Crushed my dream and crushed all my wishes,
Tormented from the core, I am one of those dead fishes.
Want to get lost, just want to hide,
Grim it might sound but that's what I've tried.

Want to be forgotten, want to get erased,
Visions of my mind are now fully deranged.
Power of my soul is echoing down the hill,
Luring me below, painful is it's shrill.
Lost in hell, forgotten the exit door,
Crying in arms of grim, burning my soul from the core.

Katherine Lightwood



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mystic Flaming feather by Katherine Lightwood

My Burton Styled Christmas Photo Manipulation By Shubho Halder

That's how I got into my Christmas Vibe By Nandan Negi